Thursday, May 1, 2008
I hate my new neighbor...
So last night I was sleeping. As you do. Except last night I was awoken by some maniac pounding on the door of my new downstairs neighbor. No, it wasn't pounding, it was kicking, banging, assaulting. And it was 2:30am. The banging reminded me of when we would have prank fire alarms in the dorm at college and the floor fire marshalls would bang on everyone's door to get you up. For some reason the piercing fire alarm wouldn't wake me up, but the door banging would--usually when they were banging on my neighbor's door just before they got to our door. So, needless to say, I first thought I was back at TJ and this was just a prank. Ten seconds later I freaked when I realized where I was. This maniac guy was yelling while he was banging, so I'm sure he woke up the entire building. He was saying stuff like "I know you're in there so open up the door---just because the lights aren't on doesn't mean you aren't there" etc. Fabulous. It continued on for a good 7-8 minutes. After the banging stopped I looked out the window and someone was down in the yard shining a flashlight up at the building. I couldn't see who it was, but I seriously hope it was the police!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stuff like this never happened when I lived in the cemetery. Well, there was that one time on Halloween night... but other than that the neighbors were quiet.
Post a Comment