Saturday, May 24, 2008
Guitar Hero
So I've found my new favorite game for Wii. I never thought I would like this game as much as I do! I had been resisting due to the popularity and also due to the fact that they were supposed to come out with an 80s version. I recently read about the new 80s version and heard it's not as cool as I would have hoped plus it's for PS2... so I picked up Guitar Hero III for Wii. Man, it was pretty rough at first until I found that in the practice mode you can change the speed to slow it down and practice hitting the notes. I swear that I do not blink for the entire song! My current favorite song is Barracuda by Heart... I'm focusing on getting more than 75% of the notes on that one. I can see not getting to bed tonight... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But can you play Particle Man by TMBG?
Post a Comment