I love clipping coupons. I learned from my Dad how sometimes you can get the grocery stores to actually pay YOU to take products out of their store. Today was close to one of those good days. When I got my Sunday paper, I noticed that Kelloggs had a special coupon insert with $1.00 coupons on many of their products. I also noticed that Walgreens had special sales for those Kellogg products where you buy a certain amount on sale and then get $5 off your next store visit. Kelloggs also has a $10 rebate if you buy 10 products. Soooo let's see how I did!
I got:
1 box Frosted Flakes
1 box Fruit Loops
2 boxes Smart Start
2 boxes Pop Tarts
2 boxes Nutri-Grain bars
2 boxes Rice Krispie Treats
2 boxes Club crackers
1 box Cheez-Its
Total price without coupons and sales: $50.87
Price I paid after coupons, sale prices, and rebate: $1.00
Yep, I am not joking. Check out your ad this week and you could get all this loot too!
No comments:
Post a Comment