Tuesday, August 19, 2008
BodyWorlds part III
On Sunday, Tammy, Sheryl and I headed up to the California ScienCenter (no, that's not a typo and yes someone probably got paid big bucks for recognizing that those two words end and begin with the same letters) to attend the BodyWorlds III exhibit. Since Sheryl has arleady blogged about it here, I am saved from having to type everything up myself! (Thanks Sheryl!) However, I did want to add that before the exhibit, we went to see the Human Body movie in the IMAX theatre. I was thinking that it was going to be a cool 3-D movie about components of the body. Okay, well it did have some of that, but it also had this cheesy storyline about some British family and the whole thing together just wound up feeling like a movie you might've seen in Health Class in 6th grade. Remember that day in class when they showed you the video of live childbirth and half the class couldn't watch and the other half were asleep? There ya go. :) But, it was still fun and beat hanging out at home on Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment