You know what are the best things in the world?
These.
They are Ferrero Rochers. Pay specific attention to the silver ones. I'm not a mega candy eater, nor do I tend to fantasize about such, but I'd do a lot of things if I was promised a handful of silvers.Ferrero Rochers are fancy chocolates. I'd never bought any for myself, but I did get a box of them for a gift and at first I was like "eh." That was before I tried one. The box I got was a mix of chocolate with hazelnuts (gold), dark chocolate (brown), and coconut with almonds (silver). The other flavors are okay, but I. must. have. the. coconut. They remind me of these cookies my aunt used to make that were filled with crunchy toasted coconut, for which I'm still waiting for the recipe.
My question is, why can't you buy just a whole container of silver? Why must they always be packaged in a variety pack? Why did I have to start eating these in the first place?
No comments:
Post a Comment