At long last, the trailer for New Moon was released on the MTV Movie Awards last night. It seemed to be missing something... music maybe? It looks like it should be pretty good, although the CGI wolf could look a *teeny* bit more realistic perhaps? But oh man Jacob! Those 30 lbs of muscles he put on.... um yeah. You'll have to see it.
So Rob may not be your cup of tea, but I've always had an interesting taste in celebrities. Here is a smathering of past obsessions over the past few years. Oddly enough, many of them turned out to be gay or at least played gay on TV. Hmmph. Perhaps that should be a red flag of some sort? I think I just prefer the sensitive type who are more in touch with their inner creativity and artistic talents. Usually that tends to be not so good for me.
#
1 Robert SmithThis was a given, wasn't it? I prefer young Rob to old fat Bob. But, it's not all about looks... the man can write some serious lyrics. He put me in touch with the sensitive side of guys. Plus he's got great hair.

#2 Martin Gore
Mart is the man behind Depeche Mode. Yet another musician who can write incredible lyrics and his singing gives me chills. Still. To. This. Day.

#3 Eddie
Izzard
The man is hilarious. Plus he has a kickin' British accent. I think I prefer the non-cross dressing version of Eddie, but a little eyeliner is required.

#4 James Spader
The opposite of Robert Smith, as I prefer older fatter James to young skinny 80s James. He was amazing on Boston Legal and has an intriguing personality.

#5 Gale Harold
Just an all around attractive man. Although the jury is still out on which way he goes, he played a gay character on Queer As Folk. No matter who he is with, he is still worth watching.

#6 Peter Krause
Peter seems like a really nice average guy.
Peter seems like a really nice average guy.

#7 John Cameron Mitchell
John is the mastermind behind the musical/movie "Hedwig and the Angry Inch". Interesting soul. Gay (of course). Woe is me.
John is the mastermind behind the musical/movie "Hedwig and the Angry Inch". Interesting soul. Gay (of course). Woe is me.

#8 Darren Hayes
Dude from Savage Garden. I had a crush on this guy in like the 8th grade. I even had a poster. Yep. Gay. (No not me! Him.)
Dude from Savage Garden. I had a crush on this guy in like the 8th grade. I even had a poster. Yep. Gay. (No not me! Him.)
And, since practically every woman has one, my lesbian crush would have to be....
drum roll please....
Lauren Graham
Lauren Graham

1 comment:
SERIOUSLY!!! Yes, this should be a sign to you...AND.....I can't believe that you didn't list THE hottest man in showbiz
http://www.techdigest.tv/tobias-funke-twitter.jpg
Geez!!!! ;)
Post a Comment