Friday, April 17, 2009

What are we in? Kindergarten?

My crazy downstairs neighbor has been at it again. Every morning as I am getting ready for work, she follows me around in her apartment below and bangs on the ceiling like a crazy lunatic. As if her thumping my floor was going to make me start levitating or something. Seriously.

Anyway, I called the apartment manager (who is 100% on my side) and let him know what was going on. He had good news and he had bad news.

First, the good news: SHE'S MOVING!!!

And, the bad news: She's moving next door.

She's not moving *exactly* next door as in we would share a wall. She's moving laterally in the respect that I would now be able to look down into her balcony from mine. Regardless, she is moving tomorrow, so come to my place for a raucous dance party tonight! I don't want her to regret moving out!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

A dance party is definitely in order! :)

Jimmy said...

Is her balcony at a good angle for throwing water balloons?

Coach Carrie said...

I love your blog! I'm not a very good dancer, but we once put an open can of tuna fish on top of our neighbor's kitchen cabinet in college. Gets really stinky really fast. Sorry, that's the best I got!