Friday, November 14, 2008

Borderline OCD?

Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with cleaning. Last weekend I was thinking that I should put up my Christmas tree because I'm going to be out of town for the next several weekends, which naturally means I have to get my carpet cleaned.

Okay, now that you're questioning how a Christmas tree = carpet cleaning, let me explain. Once the wheels started turning, one thing led to another and before I knew what happened, I had this huge list of things that needed to be done before I could put up the tree! One of those things was to have the carpet cleaned. If I am going to take the time to move stuff around in my apartment, which I inevitably have to do because it's so small and introducing something as large as a tree requires a bit of magic and some Crisco, I wanted to get other tasks out of the way so I don't have to move everything again later for cleaning. SO, here I am, waiting for the carpet cleaners to come. I requested the morning time slot, so I am going to be extremely disappointed if they don't show up soon because I'm also supposed to be at work.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Your couch looks hard to sit on...

kristi said...

Yes, you have to be a ninja.