I love Anne and today her bed posted a comment on her blog. I'm serious. Okay, maybe it wasn't her bed, but rather the sales person for her bed. You see, recently Anne was complaining of back pain, so she decided to go and buy a new bed from the people who make beds with numbers in them. I am afraid to type the name here for fear that they will seek me out and try to sell me a bed too. And then comment on it. If you don't believe me, go here and here.
I may sleep on the couch tonight.
3 comments:
That is *SO* funny that you posted about it.
I just told the story to a guy at work and he didn't think that was creepy at all.
So whatever.
It would be interesting if my bed commented on one of my blog posts. It would give me something to talk to. One time my fan started talking to me but it just went on and on... over and over and over. My fishies won't talk to me either. I think they are planning a revolt. I never should have let them watch Finding Nemo.
Being a marketing person I think its awesome!! But I can see how it would be a little creepy. I like the idea.
Post a Comment