Let's just say that if you're reading this, you are one very special person! You see, not everyone was lucky enough to recieve a personal invitation to read whatever fascinating tidbits I decide to post on this spot in space. My goal is to post thoughts/insights/observations and the occasional rant here on a regular basis. It's a passive way to keep in touch with friends both near and far... feel free to drop by anytime you're looking for a laugh or for a way to make the clock tick faster at work.

Speaking of clocks, this is a pretty cool, yet dorky, version. Can anyone guess what time it says?
3 comments:
Alright. I am a dork, but apparently not smart enough for those clocks.
What time IS it??
The time on the clock is.... (drum roll) .... 12:34. It's really not so tricky after all.
Alright...but if you think about it, it is a little strange that you have to count on a digital clock.
I mean that's what technology is for - to be as lazy as possible!
Sheesh.
Post a Comment