Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year

So I know. You're mad at me. You're mad because for weeks you've been checking my blog, but there are no updates. It's not that I've forgotten, it's just that there hasn't been much time. And, there really hasn't been THAT much exciting news in the World of Kristi.

It was a fairly uneventful Christmas with my parents visiting for 3+ weeks. That means lots of homecooked meals and many bottles of wine. It also means crossword puzzles with my Dad and sunning by the pool with my Mom. Things are good.

Now that it's 2010, I made a point to get things organized and hope to make some changes this year. Nothing too major and nothing to speak about here just yet, but we'll see as time goes on.

I will say that I still want to dismember my downstairs neighbor. That will never change. I don't know what she listens to, but there is a constant bass beat about 20 hours a day. It-is-so-freakin-annoying! Especially when you sleep on an air mattress for 3 weeks which acts like an amplifier for anything coming up from downstairs. But, I digress.

More fun times are ahead... so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

I thought the lack of updates was because the previous post was just soooooo awesome. How can anything top it?

BTW, I can't wait to hear what lies ahead for you. I'm staying tuned!

Unknown said...

Too bad you don't have a standing offer to move into your bro's 4 bedroom 5000 sq ft house with 3 car garage and hot tub.

Oh wait...you do!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I forgot to mention the nightly high end cocktail hour as well as generally unsurpassed gourmet cooking.

Somewhat related note. Office chili cookoff coming up. Rate the name of our entry:

"Christie's smoked tri-tip and Hatch green 'Chile'"