Friday, March 13, 2009

Neighbors-Again!

I just wanted to give a quick update on my neighbor issue.  As many of you know, I'm on vacation in Ohio right now.  The night I was packing for my trip, I received yet another voice message from the leasing office stating that my downstairs neighbor had made yet another complaint about noise.  This made me very angry, as I hadn't even been home except to sleep in the THREE days since the last complaint came in!  So, I began to write a letter.  I needed to channel my anger and I didn't think that dropping flaming cow patties onto their patio would be the smartest move.  Plus, I was out of cow patties.  The letter was to our leasing manager, Isaac, requesting that this be investigated.

Isaac gave me a call today after he spoke with the complainer.  He said that she was complaining this week because one night between the hours of 2 and 6am, I was walking around and flushed the toilet.  SERIOUSLY?   Is this person for real?  He said that he basically stated that she either needed to deal with it or move to a top-floor unit.  I feel better knowing that this woman is retarded and it's not me.

Party at my place this weekend!!c

1 comment:

Happy Fun Pants said...

Uhh...I think there is a clear answer here.

You need to get a bedpan.