Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm a pleasure seeker looking for some platinum action

It's been a B-52s weekend, as I can't stop listening to their new album "Funplex".  It's almost as if it's a brand new album to me.  Oh wait, it is.  It is one of those albums that iTunes decided I didn't need anymore and deleted it from my library last year.  So I had to pay the Apple nazis for it all over again.

Anyway, back to the good stuff.  

Obviously I love Kate and her retro style.  People asked if I have thought about going red myself.  Here's why not:

1.  My Mom and Dad threatened to disown me
2.  My hairdresser flat out refused to for fear of losing her license
3.  I am not a stepchild
4.  The red M&Ms were the carcinogenic ones
5.  I would want my hair to be over-the-top red and piled on my head like Kate Pierson's and it would look silly under my hard hat.

Speaking of Kate, she is one sexy beast!  Same with Keith Strickland.  Too bad Keith is gay, but Kate declared she's a "late-in-life" lesbian.  Oh right, tell me you wouldn't after watching this video!




They've obviously found the Fountain of Youth in the shape of a Rock Lobster.  
Fred (58), Keith (55), Kate (61), and Cindy (52).  

1 comment:

Jayne said...

It's just not fair. I'm not even that HOT now, let alone at 60....