As evidenced by my previous posts, I am officially obsessed with the Twilight movie. I can't help it. I have an OCD personality and this is one of my lovely traits.
In the meantime, I was on a quest to find a certain orchestral arrangement from the movie. The piece is the backbone music of the whole film and is absolutely amazing. I went to iTunes and searched "Twilight". The only thing that came up was "Twilight: the Motion Picture Soundtrack." After listening to clips of all the songs, I determined the song I was looking for was not on it. Slightly disappointed, I decided to buy it for a few of the tracks that are good. Literally the second I pressed "Buy Album" another window popped up with recommendations for "Twilight: The Score", which has all the songs written by Carter Burwell. WTF? Why didn't this come up with the search? So, naturally, I had to buy that album too. So $21.98 later, here I am. I think iTunes did that intentionally.
This is one of the best tracks on the album.
5 comments:
Have you purchased music from Amazon? Not to upset you even more but they have the Twilight Score for download at only $5!!! And if you search for Twilight it shows more than just the soundtrack album. Which was $8.99 I think. I would go look again to confirm the price, but its just Twilight...
I should've bought from Amazon then.... iTunes is retarded.
you are totally killing me!! I think I snorted I was laughing. wait until you have to read them again because you can't live without it.
Wow! You're a lot worse off than I realized. They've really sucked you in, haven't they? I bet you're home right now reading (or re-reading) all of THOSE books! That's probably the real reason why you don't want to leave the house to have dinner!
iTunes is sneaky like that.
Post a Comment