Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Calling all guys

Guys, do not, under any circumstance, take your date here on Valentine's Day.


No matter how luxurious the tablecloths are or how friendly the 16-year-old fry cook waiting on your table is, this will not get you laid.  Guaranteed.  Unless your date is Harold.  Or Kumar.  Or Neil Patrick Harris.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

Fortunately for my date, there are no White Castles around here. Unfortunately for me, I have no date for Valentine's Day.

That is a pretty funny promotion though.

Tammy said...

So, Jimmy, who are you? What's your deal? What brings you to Kristi's blog? What state are you in? Just curious

Jimmy said...

Hi Tammy. I'm in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I visit Kristi's blog because that's where the cool people hang out. I've known her for a couple of years.

Are you the same Tammy of the recent b-day party with the infamous stolen guacamole? If so, happy birthday! How are you?