I recently ordered a new pair of snow pants for my upcoming birthday ski trip. My old pants are okay, but they were a little snug in the hips when I tried them on a few weeks ago, so I ordered new pants that wouldn't make me feel like a sausage. When I got said new pants in the mail. They were HUGE! I'm not talking about a little big. These pants could be used as sleeping bag. These pants would fit me and my non-existent conjoined twin if we both wanted to ski. The website said to order a size bigger for more comfort... yeah not so much. However, the real reason for this post is due to the excellent customer service I received. They were pleasant, tried to fix my problem for me, and wished me a wonderful trip. They even sent me free handwarmers! I know it's not much, but it's unusual these days. Here's the website in case you ever need any discount snow apparel: Active Sportswear Outlet.
As for me, I guess I won't eat this week...
1 comment:
You have a non-existent conjoined twin? That's so cool! I wish I had a non-existent conjoined twin.
Post a Comment