Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm exhausted.

This past week was super busy. Work was busy, personal life was busy, even my dreams were busy. Tack on feeling like I was coming down with the latest plague that has hit my office and I figured this weekend would be a waste.

But, it won't be. After cancelling my plans with Courtney (I owe you!) and going to bed at like 7:30 Friday night (did I say I was completely wiped out?), I woke up today feeling like I may have missed the worst of my pending cold. Today was "Double Your Burn" day in the Bodybugg world. What that means is basically that you set out to burn twice as many calories as the program expects you to. For me, that would be 5,500. Wow.

There is no one demanding that you double your burn. It's just a group of BB users who decided that this would be a great way to push each other. I set out to do my best and that is exactly what I did! I had a personal best for calories burned, steps, and activity time. Even though I didn't hit 5,500, I am super impressed with what I did.

In fact, I just rewarded myself with a tiny cup of frozen yogurt and watched 'Star Trek' while I re-acquainted myself with my couch. The movie was fantastic!

So, I'm very happy that I still have another day in the weekend left so I can get some stuff done that I couldn't do while I was jogging, footbiking, walking, treadmilling, biking, and rebounding.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

While I'm not sure how a cup of frozen yogurt qualifies as a reward, it sounds like you had a great day! Awesome!

Jayne said...

It's okay! I totally understand!