Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time to get my New Moon on

So you're probably wondering what happened to me. I'm still here. It's not that I haven't wanted to blog. It's just that I didn't have access to my bliggity blog with me at precisely the right moment and by the time I did, the magic was gone. The fact that I am in St. Louis is also to blame, as there seems to be less hours in the day here. (Can someone look into that?)

The reason for my blogissivity today is to announce that I am finally getting to see New Moon tonight. You may (or may not) have noticed that my New Moon countdown thingy has reached all zeros. That means D-day folks. I was not fortunate enough to have tickets to the midnight screening, but I am happy to say that I sucessfully avoided the mania of hundreds of tweens that night as well.

I go into the movie tonight on Team Carlisle. I am also Team Edward, but tonight I might be joining Team Jacob.

Carlisle:

Edward:


Or Jacob?

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

What about Team Jimmy?

kristi said...

Of course. Team Jimmy is a given.

Jimmy said...

Whoo Hoo! This calls for waffles!