My grandma (on my Dad's side) lived just a mile or so away from us. I went to her house a lot when I was really little, but she had to move to a nursing home when I was about 10 due to Alzheimers. But, even so, seeing these photos is SO WEIRD! I mean obviously it's decorated differently, but I had trouble remebering the inside in my head until I saw this and then all sorts of memories came flooding back. I may have to go over there when I am in St. Louis next week to see if they have an open house.
Besides combing the net for affordable housing, I also look for anything that could be published on LovelyListing. Hilarious site.
1 comment:
Every time I see the expansive yards of places like the pics that you've posted of MO, it gets me excited to leave Cali one day! That would cost millions here!
Post a Comment