Here's one of my favorite pix of Brandon. He looks like a catalog model.
Another good one:
Saturday night, Sara, Rob, and I were supposed to go to see a comedian, Demetri Martin, at the Pageant. We had unbelievable bad luck because we found out that the show was postponed to May 27th. That's kind of hard when you travel 1500 miles to see the show! So, needless to say, I won't be getting to see him. In lieu of the cancellation, we still headed to the U City Loop to eat at this restaurant that I had heard makes good Chicago style pizza. The name of the place is Pi and the owner was recently invited to the White House to make pizza for the President. I don't know if the pizza could be classified as Presidential, but it was really tasty.
Here are Sara and Rob as we sat outside at Pi, which is literally across the street from where we were supposed to see Demetri.
Here's the pizza.
2 comments:
OMG! Ribs were awesome but THAT is the pizza that I was also craving!! Brandon looks totally cute in the first pic.
Demetri Martin is funny! Check out this list of his quotes (too many to list)
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=13620148329&topic=6110
Your nephew is SO cute!
Post a Comment