Friday, January 16, 2009

My. radio. spoke. to. me.

Check out what happened and tell me that you would be freaked out too.

I wasn't feeling super swell after lunch, so I left work this afternoon about an hour early. When I got into my car, a song came on the radio that was new to me. It was just a random coincidence that I had the text display on my radio because I normally have it on clock display. The radio shows about one or two words at a time with a pause in between.  When I looked down my radio said: 

"Kristy,

I was like whoa that's kind of funny. I kept watching for the next words and it said:

are you

I was intrigued--

doing

My breathing was faster--

okay?"

MY RADIO ASKED ME IF I WAS FEELING OKAY!!!  Can you believe it?  No?  Okay, well it really did happen.  But my car's not as considerate as I first thought....Turns out there is a new Offspring song.


3 comments:

Punky said...

that is awesome!!! I would have freaked!

Tammy said...

I still think it's a sign. I'm sorry that it was delivered by The Offspring. I think System of a Down would have been more effective...although you may have driven off the road if Serj screamed too loud

Happy Fun Pants said...

That would've been a little creeptacular.

Although if it were me, I'd likely be annoyed that they didn't spell my name correctly too. :)