Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back on Track

Hi. It's me. Remember, the one who writes blogs here. Sorry about that extended delay... things were rather busy and I have no idea where February went.

Oh yeah, yes I do. It was a pretty stressful month for my family as my Mom had serious surgery on the 3rd. I traveled to St. Louis to be there and generally help out during the first two weeks. It was the best decision I could have made. I would have been a nervous wreck if I was still in California waiting for updates on her condition! The good news is that she is doing great. The bad news is that it snowed. A lot. And I had to shovel.




In the meantime, I'm happy to be back in Cali and have decided to make some life changes--for the better. I bought myself a Bugg (more on that later) and adopted a healthier approach to living. I'll definitely be posting more on that too. 2010 is going to be a good year.




3 comments:

Happy Fun Pants said...

I'm so excited that you're back and that you're doing something positive to love yourself.

I think it's because that is exactly what I have been working on in my life - so I'm quick to praise people who are doing it too because it is hard sometimes.

Anyway, way to go. :)

Also, I think it's great that you're going to blog about it. When I've done that, it's helped out a ton.

Unknown said...

Snow isn't that bad - it builds character.

That being said, if we get one more inch here in Ohio at least three people are gettin' whacked.

Wait, what was the question again?

Jimmy said...

Welcome back! I wonder how much snow Belgia gets.