So I was totally surprised that my new computer arrived today! I had just ordered on Friday and using free shipping, I figured I was in for at least a good week of waiting. Not so much! I bought from MacConnection on a tip from Andrew, so I highly recommend purchasing from them in the future! They also sell PC stuff at PCConnection.
I'm a happy user so far! I like how the Safari browser looks and the font that Mac uses is better than the standard Arial. I did have to adjust the screen brightness because it wasn't as bright as my HP. It also automatically adjusts based on ambient light, so that's kinda neat. I haven't transfered anything from my old computer yet. I figure I'll have plenty of time for that next weekend. I'm just happy that I was able to figure out how to get online! I can't remember the security password I set up for my wireless network (doh), so I had to breakout the ethernet cord. I suppose that's another item I'll add to my list. I was also going to take a picture of my computer, but I figured that was too much learning for one night.
1 comment:
As a fellow Mac user, I highly recommend using Firefox instead of Safari - lots of things run better on Firefox - including various websites where you have to order stuff. It's the only thing that I've encountered with my Mac that I wasn't a huge fan of. I've had mine almost a year and I LOVE it. :)
Post a Comment