
Fast forwarding to Saturday, I woke up in the morning and seriously couldn't breathe. It was really alarming. My mom and I decided it was enough of an emergency to head over to the Summerlin Hospital So that's how I spent my Saturday morning, in the ER with doctors and nurses running about asking me to take deep breaths, do breathing treatments, and last but not least, telling me to turn around to get a shot in the butt! I thought they only did that on TV! After about 3 hours, the doctor determined that I have bronchitis, so he sent me on my way with more antibiotics, an inhaler, and vicodin! Say what? Yes, I took a half a vicodin pill later that day and it knocked my hat in the creek! What was funny about the doctor was that when he came in the room, he was taking down my info and noticed that I live in OC. He started talking about some friends of his that live near me and went on and on about some Italian restaurant he liked in San Clemente. I was like are you serious? You're talking about Italian eateries while I'm here about to pass out? It was unreal.
But enough about me. After my hospital stay, I was feeling much better. By this time in the trip, my mom and dad had already hit two royal flushes for more than $4000! I wanted in on some of the fun too, so on Sunday afternoon I went down to the casino for a little while. I only needed a few minutes because I hit a royal too for $1000! Woo hoo... that paid for my trip! Hope my medical bills don't start rolling in...
Sunday night we went to Fleming's Steakhouse for Father's Day dinner. I hadn't eaten more than a few bites all weekend, so when we all got 12oz of prime rib, I was all over it! It was probably the best prime rib I've ever had.
Anyway, knock on wood, I should't be missing any more work! I can't believe I worked only 1 day last week!
No comments:
Post a Comment